Senior SAP EWM-MM Consultant
Senior SAP EWM-MM Consultant
Senior SAP EWM-MM Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 7 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in Doha, Qatar.
Start Date: 1st May 2021
Duration: 7 Months Extendable (Full Time)
Project: Greenfield Implementation for S/4HANA 2020
Engagement Type: Onsite / Offshore
Travel: Based on project phases and plan (Onsite required during Explore and Integration through Go live and Post Go live)
Onsite: Doha, Qatar
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Follow SAP Activate Methodology for Greenfield S/4HANA 2020 Implementation of EWM / MM modules
– Work with Project manager and consultants from other modules .
– Design and deliver Solutions, Functional Specs, Test scripts, Data templates, Scripts, Manuals and other documentation in line with SAP Activate methodology
– Should be able to work with Standard SAP Fiori Applications available with S/4HANA 2020
Key Experience Required:
– Experience: 8 to 12 Years of experience in SAP EWM/WM, S/4 HANA, SAP MM, SAP SD
– Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
– Key Skills: SAP EWM/WM, S/4 HANA, SAP MM, Module integration with SAP SD, HCM, FI
– Inbound from Vendor to Narrow Aisle Storage
– Inbound from Vendor to Bulk Storage
– Inbound of Batch-Managed Products from Vendor
– Initial Stock Upload , Replenishment , Physical Inventory , Cycle Counting , Scrapping
– Outbound to Customer from Narrow Aisle Storage
– Outbound to Customer from High Rack with Pick Point
– Outbound of Batch-Managed Products to Customer
– Customer Returns with Quality Inspection
– SAP EWM Advanced Production Integration
– Hands on Experience is must for Consultants
– Knowledge in ABAP will be added advantage
– Must have at least one full lifecycle S/4HANA (Project Preparation to till Go-Live).
– Strong experience in Master data, Purchasing, Inventory, Account determination, invoice verification, batch management and special stocks is Mandatory.
– Consultant will design and work on test scripts, test cases and execute testing of data migration processes for SAP MM.
– Good Knowledge on configurations of Purchasing, Pricing procedure, Inventory management, account determination and invoice verification.
– Knowledge is required in Material master and vendor master functionalities, data base tables and relationship between the tables.
– Strong knowledge on cutover data activities and data uploading methods.
– Experience on User training and Functional specifications. Good communication skills and client facing skills.
Start Date is 1st May 2021!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.