• Write high quality content for our new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
• Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand.
• Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
• Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
• Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
• Leads on all aspects of Content Design. Tasks include:
o Research of subject
o Discussion with stakeholders and experts
o Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
o Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
o Iterating content
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is
• accessible and usable
• Experience of user-centred design
• Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
• Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the us
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.