Oracle Finance & Procurement Test Lead
Oracle Finance & Procurement Test Lead
Oracle Finance & Procurement Test Lead required by Whitehall Resources for a 8 Month Extendable project assignment with our client based in Dagenham (East London), United Kingdom.
Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
End Date: 30th November 2021
Delivery: Remote initially but on-site later once restrictions are lifted
– Extensive experience of financial system and implementation projects, with extensive experience of preparing and executing test scripts for Finance & Procurement
– Experience in using the Advanced E5 and Collaborative Planning solutions
– Recent experience of participating in a Finance project to implement Advanced E5 & Collaborative Planning ideally within a Unitary Local Authority setting.
– A team player with a good understanding of the unique dynamics and challenges of ERP / Best of breed / Financials implementations, able to support colleagues in all aspects of the project cycle.
– A strong presenter and communicator, able to deliver important, often complex or technical information, effectively in a coherent and intelligible way, as well as listen and respond to concerns and feedback.
– Able to plan and manage a test programme to a successful conclusion, providing meaningful management information and advice on progress and resolving barriers to completion
Purpose of the Role:
– This role will work within a Project Team tasked with delivering a complex and necessarily fast-paced HR, Payroll, Finance, Procurement, Sales Invoicing and Expenses solution, replacing its existing Oracle E-Business suite system with a new “InConcert” solution comprising Advanced E5 & Collaborative Planning for Finance & Procurement and MHR iTrent for HR-Payroll
– The role will work within and support the Finance workstream responsible for all activities in preparation for the implementation of the Financials software solutions from Advanced. The workstream scope includes the general ledger; bank and cash; planning, budgeting and forecasting; projects and capital; and purchase-to-pay (P2P) and sales-to-cash (S2C), as well as continued integration with other systems.
– A key focus for the role will be to support the team in the preparation and execution of the test programme alongside other responsibilities. The role will also provide support or take the lead, wherever needed, in the design and configuration of Finance processes in the new solution, working closely with other team members and the Systems Integrator to ensure that all the associated processes are designed, agreed, configured, tested, documented and implemented for the new system.
– The post holder will engage with staff at all levels to ensure the adopted processes deliver the requirements of the organisation and maximise the benefits of the system across the core Finance teams as well as the end users of the solution outside the Finance team.
– A detailed working knowledge and previous experience of the Advanced E5 and Collaborative Planning solutions as well as experience of preparing detailed test scripts whilst working within an implementation project team would be highly advantageous.
– Reporting to the Workstream Lead and working with other project team colleagues, as required, to develop and deliver according to the implementation plan.
– Work with the Testing Manager to prepare, organise and execute the project’s Finance test programme through Integrated System Testing (IST) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support colleagues in the preparation of test scenarios and scripts, definition of test conditions and pre-requisites and execution of the Finance test programme to ensure new processes are subject to robust testing.
– Provide knowledge and expertise of the Advanced E5 and Collaborative Planning solutions to support colleagues in the design build, test and impl
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.