Trainer - Advanced E5
Trainer – Advanced E5
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Trainer to join an ongoing ERP implementation. This role will currently be based remotely.
This role is outside IR35.
Purpose of the Role:
To design, develop and deliver training materials for the implementation ERP Replacement Solution, ensuring that staff across the organisation are ready, prepared and able to confidently transition to the upcoming changes to both systems and processes.
This role will work in a project team tasked with delivering a complex and necessarily fast-paced HR, Payroll, Expenses, Finance, Procurement and Sales Invoicing solution for the council. Previous knowledge and experience of developing training materials as well as delivering training for the Advanced E5 & Collaborative Planning solutions is essential. Experience of both solutions is highly desirable.
The role requires demonstratable experience of producing a range of high quality, accurate and accessible training materials as well as a history of successfully delivering training and “floorwalking” support activities. It is essential that the trainer can fully understand the new solution and how this differs from the current system and processes to ensure that what they deliver not only meets the diverse needs across staff at all levels within the organisation but also drives successful user adoption and brings about lasting change and benefits.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Candidate must have experience or knowledge within Advanced E5 Solution
– Demonstrable extensive experience of developing and delivering training materials and activities as part of an ERP implementation or an ERP replacement solution, ideally within a unitary local authority setting.
– Experience of highly successful training delivery on HR, Payroll, Expenses, Employee/Manager Self Service or Finance, Procure to Pay, Sales to Cash, Budget Monitoring & Forecasting is essential.
– Previous experience of preparing high quality training materials and delivering training on Advanced (E5 and Collaborative Planning) systems is essential. Experience of both is highly desirable.
– Able to bring a wide variety of proven training and support approaches/tools to drive successful knowledge enhancement, skills development, user adoption and benefits realisation. Experience of building eLearning on authoring tools is a distinct advantage.
– A team player with a good understanding of the unique dynamics and challenges of ERP implementations or replacements.
– Proven stakeholder engagement skills within a project team and complex business environment and a clear focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for the council.
– An excellent presenter and communicator able to demonstrate a history of successfully building key knowledge and developing new skills and behaviours in diverse stakeholder groups and individuals transitioning to new systems and processes.
– A reliable self-starter who can proactively adjust approaches and materials if project or business needs change and when feedback is received.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.