Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Email Architect based in England for an initial 6-month contract.
Whitehall Resources currently require a skilled and experienced Email Architect to join the IDAM & Collaboration team.
The role is focused on deploying the DMARC standard across the clients global email platforms. This includes Office 365, Proofpoint, numerous application servers and email relay platforms supporting around 32,000 staff and hundreds of email domains.
The role will be technical and operational lead on the project with a team expected to grow up to 5 people and will include a mix of work such as business process discovery, design work and hands-on technical work.
The successful applicant will be highly experienced with email technology have some leadership experience. In addition, candidates will have a solid understanding of IP networking, firewalls and security principals. Strong documentation and presentation skills are a requirement for this role.
This senior level role demands a strong self-starter who can keep projects moving forward and who can engage with others to keep them motivated and engaged.
– Discovery of business systems and processes
– Successful DMARC implementation
– Simplification of complex processes & tools
– Maintaining security, standards and high availability of AD architecture
– Working closely with project management teams and local IT teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
– 5+ years demonstrable Exchange Online experience in a multi domain environment
– Experience implementing DMARC standard
– Office 365 management experience
– Experience in a 5,000+ user environment
– Strong PowerShell
– Comfortable dealing with the business and non-technical parts of the business
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.