SAP Hybris Consultant - Remote
SAP Hybris Commerce Consultant – Remote
SAP Hybris Commerce Consultant – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 8-12 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in Saudi Arabia.
*Applicants must be available to work full time in line with Saudi Arabia business hours (8 hours Per day, Sunday to Thursday)*
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 8-12 Months
– Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience in Implementation and Support for SAP Hybris Commerce
– At least 3 years’ experience in leading Hybris e-commerce (B2C and B2B platforms) projects
– Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP IS- Auto implementation and/or consulting experience
– Sound knowledge of Commerce and Order Management – Cart and Checkout, Search and Navigation, Vouchers and Promotions, Advanced Personalization, Subscriptions and Bundling, Order management, Pricing, Customer service
– Sound knowledge of Data Integration – SCPI, Data Hub, ImpEx
– Hybris implementation experience with other C/4HANA products is a plus.
– Sound knowledge of SAP Hybris Commerce accelerators, Cockpits, User & Account management.
– Experience with Agile software development
Job related Skills
– In-depth experience in SAP Hybris Commerce configuration and the integration of the SD, DBM and VMS module with the core SAP business suite components
– Domain expertise especially in Vehicle Logistics, Vehicle Sales Processes associated with complex projects for Automotive Importers and dealers
– Knowledge of business process modelling and re-engineering
– Ability to conduct business analysis to develop efficient processes and technical solution
– Knowledge Hybris Marketing will be an added advantage
– Problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
– An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
– Possess deep expertise across all aspects of the SAP application including best practices related to the configuration and customization of the application platform
– Knowledge of data migration strategies and tools
– Concrete understanding of SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework
– Deep familiarity with SAP application configuration options, customization practices, interface development and bolt on application integration in a complex environment
– Participates in developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementation of Applications in SAP.
– Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
– Creates or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering technology capacity and limitations, operation times, and form of desired results.
– Oversees the preparation of functional, system and program specifications using solution manager tool in SAP
– Facilitate the implementation of SAP/Hybris Solutions to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance,
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, negotiations skills, Multicultural tolerance, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
– Effective presentation, organizational and planning skills
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
– Certifications in SAP Hybris
– Certifications in SAP S/4 Sales is a plus
Start Date is Immediate!
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.