Whitehall Resources require a Content Designer to work with a key client based in London, working remotely for now.
**Please note that this role has been deemed as inside IR35**
Role and Task description:
* Collaborates primarily with UX/UI Designers and User Researchers to design written content for transactional services. Reports to Scrum Master, Product Lead and Digital Service Manager.
* Write high quality content for the clients new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
* Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
* Make complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
* Leads on all aspects of Content Design.
* Research of subject.
* Discussion with stakeholders and experts.
* Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design.
* Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding.
* Iterating content.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
* Experience of user-centred design.
* Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
* Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
* Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment.
* Experience in working with content management and publishing systems.
* Proficient in writing Markdown.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.