SAP Portal Consultant
SAP Portal Consultant
SAP Portal Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 5 Month Extendable project assignment for our client in Doha, Qatar.
Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
Duration: 5 Months Extendable
Delivery On-site, remote initially
– Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP, UI5 Programming tools including report and Transaction creation, enhancements, Conversion Programs, and WDA Components
– Strong understanding of ABAP dictionary components like Tables, Data Elements, Domains, Views, Structures, Search Help, and Lock Objects etc.
– Extensively worked with ABAP Objects, BADI’s, BAPI’s, BTE’s and Enhancement Framework
– Should have Experience on Workflows, Adobe form, SAP PI (process Interface system)
– Should have at least 3 to 5 years of Web-Technology experience on UI/UX Design, Fiori theme Design, KPI designer, Smart Business Apps, Adaptability & Extensibility of Standard Apps, Catalogues, Groups and role assignments, SAP NetWeaver Gateway Framework
– SAP ECC 6.0, EHP 8 Standard application experience in logistics, HR, finance Modules and Fiori Mobile Platform
– Experience and knowledge of Open APIs, RESTful API, SOAP, Flat File transfer between SAP modules and third-party system
– Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
– Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
– Strong knowledge of industry best practices. (Automobile& logistics Industry Preferable)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science – or an equivalent foreign university degree
– Minimum 5+ years of experience on SAP ABAP programming
– At least Three full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till GoLive and support)
Start Date is Immediate/ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.