Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a ETL Developer for a 6 month contract for a client based in Lithuania.
Skills and Experience:
– Have an academic background in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
– Experience within ETL development with mid-level experience as a minimum of 3 years of experience and proven track record
– Experienced working with ETL tools – SSIS (Microsoft technologies), Considered benefit if candidate has previous experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Informatica, Talend or similar
– Experienced in data modelling and profiling with deep understanding of data consumption oriented structures like Marts, Cubes and Star Schemas
– Confident in supporting the entire model life cycle, i.e., from development to production and maintenance
– Enthusiastic about knowledge sharing and continuous learning
– Have good communicational and interpersonal skills, ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
– Keep Agile mindset, good analytical and problem solving skills
– Experienced in working with Agile methodologies
– Fluent in English Would be considered a benefit:
– Experience working with SAS, Alteryx, Python, Hadoop, or similar
– Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, or similar
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.