This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources currently require a Linux Engineer to work with a key client.
** IN SCOPE of IR35 **
Candidates must be SC eligible
An experienced Linux Engineer / Consultant is required to support our clients SAP business unit on the south coast or in Telford. You will be responsible to help manage SAP environments on SUSE Linux and Oracle Linux with growth into the Azure Cloud service. Knowledge of automated solutions is essential however desk training and knowledge transfer will be provided to support the end clients bespoke applications and SAP’s CPS / BPA batch processing.
– Manage Integration Services incident resolution (root-cause analysis, problem statements) for both Project/enhancement, Live Service and maintenance releases
– Support SAP CCC Operation Centre with all Integration Services related issues
– Expert in administering Linux Operating Systems including clustered high availability services
– Hands-on experience of networked file store, preferable Azure cloud solutions or AWS, automation and proven delivery processes.
– Advantage:Gen, PL/SQL, JAVA /J2ee
– Puppet / Git development and deployment
– Terraform development / deployment
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.