Whitehall Resources require an Interaction Designer to work with a key client, working remotely.
**Please note that this role has been deemed as inside IR35**
* Working within a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment to turn concepts into user-centred designs.
* Good working knowledge of interaction design in practice i.e. methods of prototyping, how to version and host a prototype.
* Creating/iterating prototypes to test and communicate ideas and help the wider team learn about user needs.
* Managing stakeholder needs across different areas with a focus on supporting discussions at senior departmental level
* Prototyping: ability to select the right prototyping method to quickly answer the questions the team have about a design
* Sketching and drawing wireframes and interaction flows
* Competent using digital drawing software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe, Figma, Affinity)
* Ability to interpret complex data and synthesize so it can be easily communicated
* An understanding of, or comfortable to code HTML and CSS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.