Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Endpoint Engineer based in Cheshire for an initial 6-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
– Work with stakeholders to determine / define needs and requirements for security capabilities to address business needs and mitigate risk
– Install, configure and evaluate new technologies against defined requirements through proof-of-concept implementations
– Develop solution architectures to support the implementation of new technologies
– Create documentation including test cases and findings reports for POCs
– Create and maintain documentation as part of project lifecycle
– Liaise with IT colleagues to assist with implementation and rollout of endpoint security tools.
– Provide input to Endpoint security roadmap to ensure critical needs and / or gaps are identified and planned for at the right time
– Assist in formalizing and updating security policies, procedures and technical standards
– Lead sustainment projects that support maintenance and enhancements of existing capabilities
– Act as system manager for identified endpoint security tools
– Significant level of progressively responsible IT experience including security/infrastructure protection.
– Experience performing project focused information security work with cross-functional teams in an enterprise setting.
– Must have a good understanding of the following security domains: Audit and Monitoring, Risk Response, Computer Operations Security, Network Security, Security Architecture & Models, Endpoint security and cloud security.
– Should have strong technical skills and experience working with security technologies in the endpoint space. These include (but are not limited to): endpoint anti-malware, endpoint detection and response, Phishing security technologies, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), etc.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt information delivery based on the target audience.
– Ability to work in a fast paced, highly visible, changing environment.
– Proven ability to build working relationships with partners, peers, and senior management.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple topics and demands concurrently.
– Working knowledge of IT processes (i.e., ITIL) including incident, problem, defect, change, etc.
– Prior working experience in a pharmaceutical company is preferred.
– Highly organized, results-oriented and attentive to details.
– Self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive – requires little supervisory attention.
– Excellent presentation, facilitation and diplomacy skills.
– Able to perform other duties as assigned.
– Ability to document technical solutions with excellent organization and grammar.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.