Oracle Developer - PL/SQL
Oracle Developer – PL/SQL
An experienced Oracle Developer is required by Whitehall Resources for our client on a permanent basis based in South Wales. The successful candidate will have strong PL/SQL experience, with good knowledge Oracle Database 10g and above.
The role with require you working with multifunctional teams helping to develop, deliver and support financial systems for high profile clients across EMEA.
South Wales, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Bath
Some remote/flexible working available moving forwards
Do you have?
* 3 years plus experience working as a Oracle Developer?
* Hand on SQL and PL/SQL development experience?
* Use of Oracle Database 10g and above?
* Experience in Oracle Forms or Reports development would be desirable
* Experienced working in an agile environment?
* Excellent communications and team-working skills?
Do you want too?
* Work on the latest Oracle versions
* Work for a company that will nurture and develop your skills
* Be busy and making a difference
Oracle Developer | Oracle Database | Oracle PL/SQL | Oracle Forms | Oracle Engineer
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.