Cloud Security Consultant
Cloud Security Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Cloud Security Consultant for an initial 6 month remote contract.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
An overview of the role
This is an excellent role for candidates who have a strong background in Cybersecurity and a bias towards Cloud and who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing practice. As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will be in a technical, client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Cloud migration or security improvements to existing or expanding cloud adoption.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our Cloud service offerings.
You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our Cloud security capability continues to grow.
Your work with us will span one or more of the following areas:
– Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
– Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
– Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
– Working with the client’s wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients’ environments.
– Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
Why this role?
Our client’s Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Our client’s Global Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. The services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
– Security, configuration and deployment models for “as a service? systems.
– Experience of cloud platforms.
– Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
– Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
– Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
– Secure software development.
– Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
– Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.