IAM Delivery Consultant
IAM Delivery Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced IAM Delivery Consultant for an initial 6 month remote contract.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
An overview of the role
Your primary goal will be to deliver premier Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consulting and Delivery services to our clients across one or more areas of IAM.
– Provide IAM project and consulting activities across one or more of the following areas:
– Taking a business-centric approach to IAM, including ‘IAM business change’.
– Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions.
– You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe.
– You’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling the client’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
– Our client’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between.
– Their services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
– Within this Cybersecurity practice, our client has a thriving and successful Global IAM practice.
– Their track record speaks for itself – over 150 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and being recognised by analysts as one of the world’s leading providers of IAM Strategic Advisory, IAM Professional Services and IAM Managed Services.
– But their IAM capabilities go far beyond that. We aim to lead and innovate in IAM – for example we have been a significant contributor to the Jericho Forum’s new identity principles and sit on the OASIS committees for new identity standards such as XACML and SPML.
– We recognise the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our clients.
– We can only deliver this value by taking a business-centric approach to IAM, and by offering a breadth and depth of services across the globe that we believe to be unrivalled in the marketplace.
– Joining the client’s IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
– Their consultants are resourceful and have detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
– You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and to provide us with demonstratable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
– Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
– Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
– Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.