SAP Engineering To Order Consultant
SAP Engineering to Order expert for a large ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP Engineering to Order expert with extensive SAP PP (Production Planning) and SAP PS (Project Systems) Configuration experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP Engineering to Order experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the Engineer to Order and Engineering Change modules of ECC 6.
* Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of Engineer to Order and Engineering Change processes.
* Excellent design, configuration knowledge of Production Planning (PP), Project Systems (PS), Engineering Change Management (ECM), Process Manufacturing (Batch), Workshop Refurbishment, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and SAP MM (including MRP)
* Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces and the processes and data it supports.
* Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP Procurement & Supply Chain (Project Systems/Finance/Timesheets/Ariba/Asset Maintenance/Fleet Operations/HR).
* Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
* Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
* Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
* Ensure the integrity of the SAP Engineer to Order and Engineering Change configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
* Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
* Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
* Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
* Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
* Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
* Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution where required.
* Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
* Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
* Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes for Engineer to Order and Engineering Change.
* SAP Engineering to Order expert
* Relevant experience in SAP ETO, PP, PS PLM, MM solutions
* 5 Years of hand-on Engineer to Order and Engineering Change solution architect / consultant, for large Assets (Ship Building) configuration and support experience.
* Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within Engineer to Order and Engineering Change related solutions required to deliver the service.
* Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operations.
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
* Excellent Communication skills
* Good knowledge of Integration between PP and other modules,
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
Nice to have:
* Experience of SAP Aerospace and Defense and Ship Building / Maintenance
* Experience with PLM/ PDM tool integration with SAP
* Experience or exposure to IT Governance
* Experience of working with large SAP Programmes or SAP System Integrator
* Exposure to ITIL Framework.
* Line Management experience
* Domain Expertise in En
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.