Software Engineer - Denodo
Software Engineer – Denodo
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Software Engineer – Denodo
This role will be Inside of IR35, so you would be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
– The Software Engineer will work within a Development team, and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
– Assisting the Scrum Master in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required.
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Scrum Master, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary.
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
– Experience of Requirement gathering, analysing, and documenting data requirements & business terms.
– Experience of data profiling, analysing data and writing VQL.
– Experience of data and data warehousing management across the life cycle of data.
– Experience of release management and admin process in Denodo.
– Good written and verbal communication skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy, Professional appearance.
– Denodo Development and Denodo Administration(monitoring)
– Data Warehousing
– UNIX, UNIX shell scripting
– SQL, Oracle, NT
– Advantage:Gen, PL/SQL
– JAVA / J2ee, PEGA
– BEA Weblogica
– Rational Toolset (inc Clear/Case)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.