Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PMO Manager based in London for an initial 6-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
Must have significant experience using JIRA.
Direct support to the Programme Leadership in the day-day running of the Programme.
– Governance meeting support – diarising meetings, agendas, meeting packs, minutes & actions
– Planning and plan management, including production of deployment planning MI
– Production of weekly/monthly and ad hoc programme reports
– Management of internal milestones and associated MI
– Programme risk management and facilitation plus general RAID assurance in Clarity
– Financial administration – tracking actuals and financial reports/MI
– 3rd party contract administration, including dependency tracking
– Programme PMO delivery experience in a global financial services organisation
– Experience of working with Clarity
– Experience of tracking and reporting on milestones internally and for 3rd party suppliers
– Expert level in regular/ad hoc dashboard reporting at the programme level in MS Office apps
– Numerate and demonstrable experience of financial reporting across multiple Workstreams
– Able to plan, track and report on complex technical dependencies across a number of Workstreams
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.