SAP Consultant - Accounting
SAP Consultant – Accounting
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a SAP Consultant – Accounting for a 7 month contract based in Stockholm/Remote.
As Business Expert within Finance, you will work agile in a small cross-competence team, a product, with a common goal to assure that the product development is in line with business needs and will help solve business problems for customers and business end users.
You will contribute by sharing your accounting and business expertise within your product team but also with stakeholders in other Business Tech products as well as other H&M functions, such as corporate and local accounting, and functions outside of accounting such as sales and logistics. This will always be with the aim of supporting implementation of IT solutions, processes and ways of working that are compliant with local accounting regulations and principles. You will also be striving to find and share best practice from accounting point of view.
As a Business Expert you will support your Product Owner with rollout of global solutions and identifying new accounting solution features based on business opportunities and by assessing feasibility and requirements. You will act as a partner to stakeholders and help turn their requirements into end solutions by applying your deep expertise in the area and working with colleagues within your Product Team. Furthermore, you will:
– Further develop a deep understanding of existing business within the area using data and user insights to build material that will make business decisions/initiatives critical to scale
– Support the product team by testing the efficiency of new product releases and features
– Support in the definition of acceptance criteria, perform UAT and end user training
– Continue quality improvement culture established in the team
The Business Expert believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability, delivering exceptional customer and business results.
– We believe you have a strong background in traditional finance and accounting with a keen interest and experience in solution based projects with accounting systems such as SAP. You are able to explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting and SAP to the product owner and product team members to improve product-to-market fit and you are able to solve complex functional problems within a financial and accounting environment.
– You have the ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs, to create business cases and tie them to product value propositions based on identified market opportunities. You understand impact against product backlog and impact on the team and have the confidence to make quick decisions and support the product owners to make sure that they constantly prioritise the right things.
Furthermore, we believe that you have the following:
– Degree within Business Administration, Economics, IT Economics or equivalent
– At least 5 years of work experience, ideally within Accounting
– A genuine interest in accounting process flows from a system perspective, with experience from working in SAP
– Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented
– You are strategic, analytical and fast in understanding and execution
– You act as a leader and ideally have some leadership experience
– Fluent in English, oral and written
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.