Infrastructure Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Manager
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company.
– Establish and maintain highly effective relationships within projects and other project and business teams to ensure that interfaces work correctly.
– Deliver the projects to the required quality and success criteria as defined in the project definition or Project Initiation Document (PID).
– Management of 3rd parties, acting as a routine contact point between organisation and supplier.
– Manage cross project and programme dependencies, ensuring activities are joined up from an operational and delivery point of view.
– Proactively manage, through appropriate project management frameworks key customer and stakeholder relationships relevant to the project.
– Manage projects to ensure that resultant systems/services deliver the specified objectives, within budget and timescale.
– Maintain and manage internal and external project dependencies.
– Monitor contract performance, manage underperformance and escalate where necessary.
– Ensure that IT/business strategy, policy and standards are adhered to, thus achieving commonality and ease of maintenance.
– Define and agree the scope and business priorities of the project or programme.
– Develop and agree acceptance criteria for the relevant project or projects.
– Analyse problems, action and progress issues as appropriate, ensuring follow through to resolution.
– Provide regular updates against targets to demonstrate performance and progress against the project plan.
– Proactively manage the interfaces into projects, the portfolio and the business.
– Presenting work project information into the gate review process.
– To provide regular reports in support of project governance.
– Providing input into the governance process itself, including the methods and tools to be used.
– Applying lessons learnt process and actively elicit relevant feedback.
– Experience with working on Agile teams, SCRUM master experience will also be considered.
– Strong business stakeholder management.
– 5 years + infrastructure experience.
– Ability to provide leadership and focus for the project teams.
– Is able to articulate the environment that supports the Clients Vision and Values, whilst encouraging innovation.
– Experience of having shaped business cases and delivering real benefits to an organisation.
– Demonstrable experience of having managed and delivered projects successfully from end to end.
– Experience and ability to prioritise.
– Ability to manage complex projects in a complex environment, potentially including applying remedial measures to project delivery.
– Demonstrable experience of applying and advising project governance frameworks.
– Ability to adapt project processes to optimise project delivery.
– Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivery from a goal orientated perspective.
– Ability to apply the concepts of project governance.
– Ability to negotiate timelines and other delivery metrics around projects.
– Ability to identify and manage key stakeholders.
– Application of the concepts of project risks and issues.
– Ability to develop counter-measures and contingency plans associated with significant project risk.
– Experience of project cost accounting and a good understanding of capex vs opex budgetary structures.
– Ability to choose and deploy the appropriate approaches for the projects being delivered.
– Application of relevant project change control mechanisms, including the transition process into operations and acceptance criteria.
– Clear understanding of the operational change control and service acceptance processes.
– Shows a high level of planning aptitude.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.