Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager | Central Birmingham (with some remote working)
Whitehall Resources are looking for an Information Security Manager to join their clients team based in Birmingham.
As the Information Security Manager you will take full ownership of the Information Security capability across the business, implementing Security strategy, acting as the SME, while providing leadership to a team of 5 IT Security professionals.
Do you have?
• Strong experience within an Information Security Manager / Leadership position (management of a team essential)
• A strategic mindset and experience implementing effective security strategies
• Experience producing and enhancing security policies and processes
• Previous experience delivering Information Security Management systems
• Experience developing existing, immature Cyber Security capabilities
• PCI-DSS knowledge is desirable
• A recognised Security qualification such as CISSP or CISM
Do you want to?
• Work for a recognised, leading brand
• Work within a flexible, family-oriented environment
• Be rewarded with a good salary and great benefits
Sound interesting? Please apply now
Security | Manager | Cyber | IT | PCI-DSS |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.