Whitehall Resources require an Engagement Manager to work with a key client, working remotely.
**Please note that the successful candidate will be required to engage via an umbrella company for the duration of the contract**
* Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
* Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
* Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
* Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
* Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
* Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
* Detail orientated.
* Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
* Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
* High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously
* Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
* Experience of driving continuous improvement
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.