Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Consultant (ASCP) - Remote
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Consultant (ASCP) – Remote
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Consultant (ASCP) – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 2 Month extendable project assignment for our global client.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 2 Months Extendable
Delivery: 100% Remote
Hours: CET Time zone
– 5-6 Years experience as a minimum, 8-10 Years is preferred
– Should have in-depth technical and functional understanding of Oracle ASCP planning modules is a required. Expertise in Supply Planning, Good understanding of forecasting and fair understanding of Oracle Value chain planning process flows and best practices is essential
– Ability to independently run design workshop and execute milestone events with business SMEs. Responsible for Design workshops, Conference Room Pilots, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance, Cutover and Deployment of Oracle Advance Supply chain planning application.
– Ability to architect a fully integrated solution of all aspects of Advance Supply Planning. Responsible for solution architecture of ASCP in integration with Oracle Demand Planning applications (Demantra) and Oracle eBusiness Suite Supply chain and Financial applications.
– Experience in ASCP configuration, ability to implement both unconstrained and constrained solution is essential. Understanding of Spare Parts Planning is a plu
– Responsible for BR100, MD50 documentation and collaborate with onsite development lead and offshore developers to define MD70, code, develop and test any application extensions.
– Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite ERP applications (Order Management, Procurement, Inventory, Bill of Materials, MRP, WIP) is a plus
Start Date is Immediate!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.