This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced C# Developer for an initial 3 month remote contract.
– You will be responsible for front-end and back-end software development and configuration work.
– You are independently productive, and is ready to cooperate.
– You can do good job of troubleshooting and debugging.
– You have basic business understanding.
– You have solid programming skills and can analyze and implement solutions as part of the team or independently.
– You knows the importance of version control and is able to take advantage of tools and technologies in the software lifecycle process.
– You can can give suggestions about solutions and technologies used.
– You knows agile development and testing principles and is able to work accordingly.
* Experience of software development using VB.NET (existing code base) or C#.NET (VB.NET training provided) MVC & Web Forms
* Dot Net Core
* VueJS 2, jQuery, Bootstrap (or similar frameworks)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.