Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a 3 month contract remote working.
– Consultant is responsible for front-end and back-end software development and configuration work.
– Independently productive, and is ready to cooperate.
– Can do good job of troubleshooting and debugging.
– Has basic business understanding.
– Has solid programming skills and can analyze and implement solutions as part of the team or independently.
– Knows the importance of version control and is able to take advantage of tools and technologies in the software lifecycle process.
– Can can give suggestions about solutions and technologies used.
– Knows agile development and testing principles and is able to work accordingly.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.