Senior Front End Devloper
Senior Front End Developer
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Front End Developer
**Please note this role falls INSIDE IR35**
* As a senior front-end engineer, your job will be to lead how we develop, modify and maintain elements of services that people see and interact with at end client
* You’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver world-class services designed for the people who use them, in line with the government’s Digital Service Standard.
* Front-end developers build accessible user interfaces for services in prototype and production environments. * These interfaces must work across multiple devices and browsers. You’ll take responsibility for the quality of code you produce.
* This role is about defining and maintaining standards. It’s about making sure products and services are built with modern web development techniques. These will include thinking about user experience, progressive enhancement, performance, and accessibility and browser compatibility.
Essential Technologies / Skills:
* Frontend frameworks like Nunjucks, Freemarker, Bootstrap, LESS and SASS
* CI tooling like Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, SonarQube Nexus, Artifactory
* Java (11) (including Spring Boot, Drop Wizard, Jersey, CXF and Maven) – Desirable
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.