Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer based in London for an initial 12-month contract.
– CDCTP qualification essential
– Shift work (including weekends and unsociable hours), all days paid at standard rate below
– Must have a full clear driver’s license with own car and must be able to drive to data centre locations across London
– Experience of cabling installation
– Minimum, Cnet Data Centre Technician Professional qualification or equivalent and 2 years’ experience working in a Data Centre environment
– Ability to undertake lone working
– Extensive knowledge of power distribution systems, cooling systems, cabling and cabling management systems, data centre operations and implementation in complex enterprise sized environments. Experienced in developing & maintaining risk assessment, mitigation and reporting.
– Extensive experience of implementing, upgrading, migrating, maintaining and decommissioning data centre services and technical facilities in enterprise environments.
– Experience of use with data centre management tools and service management tools.
– ITIL: A strong understanding & knowledge of ITIL processes across an enterprise technology environment, particularly in relation to incidents, service requests, changes, problems.
– Full driving licence with own car and able to drive to data centre locations.
– Practical experience of lifecycle management of systems.
– Excellent MS Office skills – Able to manipulate complex data and present to management
– Ability to respond to High severity incidents and evidence the creation of detailed plans to restore service.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.