This position has been filled
WebMethods Consultant - SC Cleared
WebMethods Consultant – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a WebMethods Consultant – SC Cleared. This role will be a remote based contract.
– Experience working with webmethods 9.x Products – webmethods Integration Server, webMethods Broker, webMethods Designer, My webMethods Server (MWS), webMethods Deployer.
– Ability to install and configure webmethods Integration Server instances, webmethods broker and MWS in high-availability clustered configuration.
– Experience with webmethods package deployment using webmethods Deployer as well as through Manual process. Perform application deployments on production and non-production environments.
– Strong experience with configuring webmethods JDBC adapters, JMS adapters.
– Experience working with ssl certificates, applying software patches.
– Must have a good understanding of publish-subscribe model, JMS, XML technologies webservices (SOAP, REST protocols), Transmission protocols (http/s, ftp/s, sftp, smtp, TCP/IP), LDAP, DNS etc.
– Must possess a working knowledge of Unix, Linux, Solaris OS for the webmethods environment along with shell scripting and vi.
– Experience preparing RCA documents.
– Knowledge in Optimization and Performance tuning in webmethods.
– Liaison with other key support groups including ERP Support, Network Administrators, Database Administrators, Storage and UNIX team
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.