This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Hybris Developer for a 6 Month contract working on a remote basis.
Description and Tasks:
– Support and Monitor our webshop and work with developers analysing the problems and incidents and provide a technical solution/workaround.
– Responsible for Incident- and Problem coordination for the production incidents as well as the Communication to Customers/stakeholders.
– Consultant shall act as 2nd and 3rd line support and only minor development
– 3+ years proven experience with SAP Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts
– Java developer and experience in systems integration, preferably in ecommerce solution or other web-based solutions
– Troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors
– Experience and Knowledge in data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration
– Experience working with JSPs, Java scripts, JQuery
– Proficient in Hybris Backoffice, WCMS, Cron jobs and REST
– Experience with Logging tools like Kibana (preferred), Loggly, etc.
– Experience monitoring tools like Dynatrace, new relic
– Good understanding of integration patterns with Search, Content management package or other platforms
– Exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
– Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate) and Spring MVC
– B2B ecommerce implementation knowledge
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.