Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Backend Developer for a 3 month contract with our client based in Sweden.
This person should be skilled in Node using best practices when doing development in our codebase. The person should preferably have experience working in event driven, serverless based projects in AWS and have a good understanding of microservice development. We also value experience within continuous integration utilizing pipelines to take code through development and testing all the way to production.
– solid experience of Node for backend
– artifact, library and package management
– best practice code structure and coding patterns
– Preferably holds one or more AWS certificates
– Deep knowledge of event and serverless design patterns
– Lambda / Kinesis / SNS / SQS / API Gateway
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.