Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a .Net Developer based in Shropshire for an initial 3-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
– Net Developer with Docker and Kubernetes skills, designing, building and testing solutions including use of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
– The .Net Developer will work in a delivery squad within the Microsoft Delivery Centre and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– Designing and building solutions in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
– Assisting Delivery Managers in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing daily updates at stand-up meetings and progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Engineering Lead and Delivery Managers
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
– .Net, .Net Core, C#
– SQL and SQL Server
– Containerisation of applications using Docker
– Azure DevOps.
– asp. Net MVC 4 or above
– Knowledge of Agile methodology, OO Analysis & Design techniques
– Data Modelling
– Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
– Awareness of Configuration Management
– Awareness of testing best practice
– Awareness of DevOps Pipelines and ALM
– Awareness of MS Azure
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.