Oracle Fusion PPM Consultant - Remote
Oracle Fusion PPM Consultant – Remote
Oracle Fusion PPM Consultant – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in US.
Our client is Headquartered in California and doing an Oracle Fusion roll-out project to their entities in France and UK. This role will expect applicants to work on a mix of Pacific and CET time-zone.
We are looking for candidates based in US, UK & EU.
Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Delivery: 100% Remote
– 8-10 Years of hands on implementation experience in functional areas of PPM
– Functional professional with at least 2+ implementation experience in Oracle ERP Cloud & EBS
– Ability to articulate correct questions to understand customer requirements clearly & documenting those
– Ability to design end to end complex custom solutions, that includes Interfaces, custom forms, custom solution, independently
– Ability to help technical team and provide them appropriate functional inputs
– Understanding of other supply chain / manufacturing modules are highly desirable
– Should have Fusion data migration experience
– Should have experience in preparing the key implementation documents like Setup Documents , Functional Test Scripts, Functional Design documents and User Training documents
– Should have experience in working osite-offshore model
Start Date is ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.