Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant - Remote
Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant – Remote
Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in US.
Our client is Headquartered in California and doing an Oracle Fusion roll-out project to their entities in France and UK. This role will expect applicants to work on a mix of Pacific and CET time-zone.
We are looking for candidates based in US, UK & EU.
Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Delivery: 100% Remote
– 7+ Years of hands on implementation experience in functional areas of Oracle Supply Chain with Primary focus on Order Management, Inventory, including 4+ yrs of Cloud experience
– Should have knowledge on Oracle fusion Subscription Management module
– Thorough understanding of Order to Cash Cycle and related functional areas such as Order Entry, Basic / Advanced Pricing, Shipping, Inventory, Costing, AR etc. is mandatory
– Functional professional with at least 2+ SCM implementation experience in Oracle ERP Cloud & EBS
– Ability to articulate correct questions to understand customer requirements clearly & documenting those.
– Ability to design end to end complex custom solutions, that includes Interfaces, custom forms, custom solution, independently
– Ability to help technical team and provide them appropriate functional inputs· Understanding of other supply chain / manufacturing modules are highly desirable
– Should have Fusion data migration experience
– Should have relevant and multiple implementation experience in Oracle procurement Cloud & Account Payable.
– Should have experience in preparing the key implementation documents like Setup Documents, Functional Test Scripts, Functional Design documents and User Training docs
Start Date is ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.