Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Automation Tester located in Telford for an initial 6 Month Contract.
**This role has been deemed as INSIDE of IR35**
Role and task description –
Additional resource is required to lead, implement and support the activities which ensure the Test & Release Service is able to meet its current and future work commitments through the creation, maintenance and support of automation and productivity tooling.
Mandatory technical skills
– Proficient in designing and implementing test automation frameworks/solutions from scratch
– Practical experience of using automation methodologies within a CI/CD test lifecycle. BDD, TDD, DevOps
– Practical experience of industry standard automation development technologies including;
– API automation including XML / JSON payloads
– Tricentis Tosca and Service Virtualisation
– ReadyAPI, MULE, JMeter
– Model Based Testing tools including Eggplant Functional and AI
– Java, Selenium, Cucumber or similar
– Containerisation Tools
– AWS, Azure, Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
– Collaboration tools
– Jira, MS Teams
Mandatory business skills
The role requires a proven ability to lead and implement automation projects whilst working well within a team environment, demonstrating excellent communication and technical skills. Working with a mixed team of test analysts and automation test engineers, the role will require the individual to gain an understanding of the testing practices followed, the technologies utilised and from these identify and lead the implement of appropriate sustainable, automation tools following the defined automation strategy, processes and frameworks, which are then easy for the test analysts to operate themselves with minimal support. In addition, the role will require the transfer of knowledge to all levels, in the benefits and use of automation and how to build and maintain automation tools.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.