Environment Manager - SC Cleared
Environment Manager – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Environment Manager for an initial 4 month remote contract.
Due to the nature of the work, and as per the clients request, Active SC Clearance is required.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
– Infrastructure background:
– Solid understanding of infrastructure programmes within cloud environments
– Experience of working within a pressured and mixed Waterfall & Agile environment Practical experience of multiple delivery tools: MS Project, Jira, Confluence and how to best to apply them
– Excellent team working and communication skills (and ability to work collaboratively with clients and other technical colleagues).
– Ability to interact with technical and functional teams alike
– Good overall knowledge of DevOps tooling and technologies like Networking, Firewalls, SSL, Databases, monitoring, infrastructure as code
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Good attention to detail
– Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple deliverables at the same time (and focus on the highest priority as business focus changes)
The Environment Services Team is expected to take responsibility for safeguarding the technical delivery management of environment provisioning from requirements and design through to build, commissioning and operate. The Environment Services Team will be responsible for managing and controlling of all programme related environment activities that will include:
– The build of these environments
– Maintaining appropriate standards (including environment management, configuration management, deployment & release management)
– Appropriate plans and documentation to maintain the integrity and robustness of the
The Environment Services Team will need to work with wider stakeholders in support of the
requirements and these are expected to include Programme resources (such as Delivery Leads,
Architects, DevOps Engineers) as well as other stakeholders from areas such as:
1. Technology Asset Management
2. Technical Services
3. Other Government Departments
4. Other suppliers
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.