Functional Automation Engineer - SC Cleared
Functional Automation Engineer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Functional Automation Engineer on a remote basis for an initial 5-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
*** ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED ***
– Analysing functional requirement including Functional design document & interface design document, Business requirements.
– Understanding the scope of functional testing
– Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
– Identify and write the functional test scenarios / test cases / test condition.
– Prepare, execute functional scripts using testing tools and publish test results.
– Analyse test results, raise defects, provide recommendations and take ownership. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
– Generate, review and publish detailed functional test report with all required metrics.
– Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
– Develop strategic testing plans and strong delivery skills.
– Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
– Coordinate implementation of a key initiative, process or change.
– Maintain a risk log and actively manage
Required Technical Skills:
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.