Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Delivery Architect for a 5 month contract based in Telford.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
– change to existing services,
– SOTF migrations to AWS,
– supporting new services on newly-selected products
– Being embedded in Agile delivery units; from discovery to implementation
– Client engagement with HMRC architects & delivery teams
– Impacting and feasibility assessment for new work
– Technical management – design artefacts & governance of the team’s outputs
– Technical risk resolutions
– Approved e2e solution designs
– Resolving technical challenges in time to meet Phase II milestones
– Continuity of service as Phase II replaces some existing legacy services.
– Delivery Architect with experience of data warehousing or modern data analytics solutions.
– Working on an Agile project within a scrum team.
– Knowledge of Service re-platforming within Cloud providers and hybrid hosting environments.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.