Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Architect
– Proactively supports individual business architecture areas to which the Intermediate Business Architect is assigned.
– High level and detailed business processes.
– Business architecture contributions to high level business and detailed business requirements.
– Documentation of business architecture principles, assumptions and standards.
– Contribute to Business Outcomes digital solution visions from a business architecture perspective.
– Contribute to Buyer’s design authority presentations (that are used for Buyer’s approval gates) from a business architecture perspective.
– Documented features in a format agreed with the Buyer.
– Level 2 process designs (these would only be created or updated where required to do so in relation to a staged gate).
– Level 3 process designs (these would only be created or updated where required to do so in relation to a staged gate).
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.