SAP Support Analyst - SD, MM, PP
SAP Support Analyst – Liverpool
A hugely exciting SAP Support Analyst opportunity has arisen for our client, a recognised, fast paced FMCG organisation based in Liverpool.
As SAP Support Analyst, you will be a part of a driven team where you will be responsible for delivering 2nd and 3rd line support across the business, across various SAP modules with a specific focus on SAP PP (Production Planning). In addition to this, you will help support and guide the process of the future roadmap to upgrade their ECC6 environment to SAP S/4HANA.
Liverpool based – some travel to other sites across the UK will be required
Excellent basic salary + benefits package
Do you have
• Good SAP Support experience
• SAP module knowledge across SD, MM, FICO, PP
• Good understanding and experience in SAP Production Planning
• Experienced in 2nd and 3rd line support
• Excellent teamwork ethic
• Any configuration experience would be an advantage
• Experience in working in a fast paced organisation
Do you want to
• Be a part of an organisation who are embarking on an exciting S/4HANA journey
• Benefit from an excellent work life balance, with promising benefits
• Be part of a rewarding team within a recognised UK organisation
• Further advance your career
Interested? Get in touch!
SAP Support Analyst | 2nd Line Support | 3rd Line Support | SAP PP | Production Planning | SAP Support | Application Support
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.